Happy Thanksgiving!
I want to share with you 10 things that I am thankful for...
1. Jesus dying on the cross to save me from my sins.
2. My family.
3. My boyfriend.
4. My friends.
5. My home to live in.
6. The clothes on my back and the food in my fridge.
7. My job.
8. My car that runs great, even in the snow.
9. My health, even though it could be better.
10.My life, the lessons learned, experiences, laughter, etc. I don't feel that I would be the person I am today if it wasn't for my past. Thank you everyone who has come into my life and enriched it.
Now, it's time to go get ready and visit my dad's side of the family and eat turkey. Stuffing is my most favorite part.
love youtooooooooooo
ReplyDeleteI am sooo excited for stuffing today! Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteMmm I'm excited for stuffing too! I also like having kielbasa at grandma's. That's odd, I know, but she usually makes it because she knows I like it... who knows this year. It'll be a surprise. :-P
ReplyDelete