Thursday, November 18, 2010

Randomosity.

I just wanted to share some random things on my mind...



1. I was at the doctor's office the other day and I was talking to her about how I've been trying to loose more weight and get to the gym 4 days a week for an hour. She asked if I worked full time and I said yes. She said she couldn't believe I was working full time and had time to get to the gym 4 days a weeks for an hour each day. She didn't know how I had the time to do it. Are you kidding me? It's not that hard. I know people that work full time, have kids and a family and still have time to exercise 3-4 days a week. Just thought I'd share that with you all. I thought it was kind of funny.


2. I couldn't think of anything else to write so I stopped at point 1 until now. I just got back from a Trans Siberian Orchestra concert. Holy moly. AWESOME! I love 80's hair rock music and well, it's very similar...with just a little twist of orchestra instuments added. Lots lof lights, lasers, fired, and pyro techs. Never thought Christmas music could sound good as rock. They have other music too but known for their Christmas.

3. I love Zumba. I go 3 days a week. I seriously would go to more classes if my gym offered it. I know there are other places in my area that have zumba but most are on the same day and around the same time. And well...I'm a bit spoiled by my zumba instructor. She's is so fun and upbeat. She makes you want to push harder in the class. I would be so upset if she left. I love zumba so much that I will sit on itunes for hours trying to find our songs and then downloading them when I do so I can do the dances at home. It takes me a while sometimes because I can't remember the song titles. Once I have found 1 or 2, I can find a few more by the same artist. And well, these are latin type songs, so it's a bit harder. I think it would be fun to be a zumba instructor someday. Maybe when I get a little more fit and can move easier.

4. This weekend was my birthday. I was hungry for cake. I went and bought my own birthday cake. I didn't have anything written on it. Went to the best local bakery in town...Stanley's. Their buttercream frosting is so good. Don't feel bad that I bought my own cake. I've been single and living on own for a while...when I want something...I usually just go get it. I guess that's why I want to continue to work while I have kids. I want to be able to get what I want...of couse that's little stuff...when it's big stuff and I have a family, it would need to be discussed.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment