I'm tired...of alot of things. I've been sick for most of this year so far...cold, sinus infection, influenza, ear infection, sinus infection, allergies, oh and there's more. I'm tired of it. I get so blue this time of year and I know that doesn't help with the immune system. I get stressed easily and when there is lots of snow to deal with, my stress levels goes higher. I have no motivation when it's cold and dreary out to do anything. I'm just tired of it all. I have so many different health problems. I'm only 34. If it's not one thing it's another.
I'm tired of the fact that some people might expect alot from me. I'm tired that I expect alot from different people myself. It's really all exhausting. I'm tired of responsibiltiy and watching my money. I haven't taken a vacation in what will be two years as my plans to NYC fell through. Couldn't have went to Hawaii this year with some friends and I was all ready to book my flight but in the end I decided that I shouldn't spend the money when I'm trying to get out of debt. GRRR!
Why is it that some people just have it easier in life. Sometimes I just don't want to be around those people. I get jealous. I get tired of my jealousy.
I feel exhuasted all the time. When I turned 30, it just kind of all started going down hill for me. When will it get better? OH I know I'm just singing the blues here and once spring rolls around, I'm sure I will get better. Just keep me in your prayers.
I will pray for you Kim. I'm feeling really down lately too. Maybe we should get together and do something fun.
ReplyDeleteAnd I can't afford big vacations right now either. :( But maybe we could come up with an affordable girls trip. Even just overnight... if we all split it wouldn't be that expensive. Even if it was just up to Niagara Falls or Erie or somewhere like that. We should see if we can make something cheap work. Ooooh... or a good Christian conference. I'm going to have to look around now and see what I can find.
Things will start looking up, Kimmie! I'm sure of it. I'll pray for you.
ReplyDeleteDo you want me to come down sometime and help you catch up with some stuff like I did last year? Let me know!
I wuv you!
So sorry for you!! I understand about the weather... it doesn't snow here but i get like that when it rains day after day after day. Ugh! And i too sometimes get jealous of others & the easy life they seem to have. But i have to remember that EVERYONE has issues...they may be different than mine but i probably wouldn't want to trade if i knew what they were going through, ya know?! Will be praying for you!
ReplyDeleteThanks guys! Sometimes a good cry helps, ya know. Laura that sounds awesome! Holly, yes sometimes in the near future I will be asking for some help. I did some cleaning this weekend as I am having book club next weekend at my house. Thanks Melissa. I know I need to remember that everyone had issues.
ReplyDelete