You have a robin trying to build a nest in a place not suitable for a nest! Hello, why my dryer vent. Don't you know that my sister Holly build you a fake nest already. Go there! PLEASE!
Anyway, I think this is just funny. It's annoying when every few days I have to pick up the pile of twigs and leaves though. When I realized what was happening about a week and a half ago, I thought a birdie was stuck in my dryer vent. I could hear it chirping and scratching. I was freaked out! But a nest was just being built. Every morning I hear it in there dropping the twigs. My landlord told me to keep the vent off for a bit to see if it continues after cleaning out the vent every few days. Most of it is dropping to my floor inside my laundry room. I'm on the second floor so it's no wonder they picked my vent. Anyway, I told the landlord today it's still happening. They are going to put a screen up somewhere on the vent. They said there was one on it but I don't see it there now. I can see the outside world just fine from looking on the inside. Please birdie, go find another place to build your home for your babies!
PS. The stigs and such on the floor is different than what is in my vent. Yeah, that's how much stuff they are brining in. Busy little birdies! They are probably made that I ruin there work for them. Oh well!
Dear Birdie-
ReplyDeletePlease come here and lay your eggs. I have just the place for you! I would love to be able to witness the growth of your chicks!
Remember you are welcome any time!
Love, Holly