Okay, I know I need to write another blog post. I realize that sometimes I have a lot to share and other times I don't. I totally forgot to put up my St. Patrick's day post and I hope I don't forget about Easter. Maybe I will combine the 2 and make 1 post. We'll see.
I feel like that past couple weeks have been very busy. I'm trying to think what has been happening and I can't really think of what. I'm loving my bible study with 7 awesome young women. We all come from different backgrounds yet we struggle with similar things. I find that there are times that I hide who I really am but they see me. For example, tonight when most of us were getting ready to leave, I started acting all silly. Sometimes I think I act childish but I just love to have fun and be funny. I want to make others happy. (that can be a bad thing because I stress out trying to please people). I started hoping around like a bunny rabbit in my pink coat. They said I looked cute and I thought of Easter because I also had a lavendar shirt on. Everyone was laughing. Oh I'm just a silly girl.
I can be serious. I'm serious at work, most of the time. I get frustrated when others are not. Of course there are others that I think are too serious. I just want to say lighten up. Life is too short. I need to heed my own words at times.
Well, here I am at at loss for words. I sure talked alot in bible study tonight. I think I'm just tired so I'm headed to bed. Have a blessed night all!
i am serious alllll the time....there is no time for sillyness......NOTTTTT
ReplyDeletei am hardly ever serious....i laugh all the time.....except when certain people bring me down....i hate that....anyway....i love to laugh....its just so funny......i could laugh now.....lets do it......lets laugh together.....seeeee you did it tooooo....we have so much fun together...and isnt it true, we gravitate to ppl who make us laugh and have fun......that must be why i have sooo many friends and ppl needing me....i guess thats a good thing......heheehhehehhehehhehehhehehheheh