Okay so this is a recipe that I created myself. I got some of the ingredient idea from The Hungry Girl's recipe cards. Check out her website Hungry Girl. They were a bit sweet for me so I tamed down the sugar and came up with my own recipe. Here's mine. It yields 6-8 muffins.
1 cup of whole wheat flour
1 cup frozen blueberries
2-3 tablespoons of honey
1/2 cup sweetened apple sauce
1/4 cup egg substitute
1/2 cup milk (I used skim)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons of brown sugar
1.5 teaspoon of baking powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
Mix all together
Spray muffin pan. Fill each muffin almost full. Bake at 400 for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
They are very filling. Enjoy! I make these all the time.
Oh these sound so good.
ReplyDeleteThey are. I can't wait to try her other recipes.
ReplyDelete