Well sort of. I really want to go back and start this week all over again but I know I can't. I have really good days when I'm working from home...go figure. When I'm in the office, it seems everything comes undone.
I didn't eat anything bad for me today,aka, sweets. I did have lots of carbs today for lunch. Needless to say that I ate all of my Weight Watcher points before dinner time. (yep, I'm trying Weight Watchers again to get some more weight off). I worked hard at the gym today for 45 minutes. That bought me some extra points for dinner so I didn't have to eat just veggies.
Speaking of exercise. I've done 6 days of workouts for my 25 days during lent. I have 31 more days to go so I better get cracking. I have worked out 3 days in a row this week and I think from that, I noticed that the eliptical was easier tonight. That's great , huh? I must say that I am proud of my sister Jodie. She is running a mile already non stop on the treadmill. I can't quite do that yet. I know I will! She also is a beautiful photographer and I'm proud of that. I am also proud of my sister Holly. She has an awesome blog.Hot Tea and Milk Chocolate.
She is very talented in her craft and sewing projects and has an eye for repurposing old stuff found at thrift stores.
Love them both. I don't get to see them much. Having blogs and being on facebook with them keeps me connected.
Well, happing exercising, thifting or whatever makes you happy and stress free!
Awwww-thanks Kimmie. Love you too.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work-I know you can do it!
Keep it up, Kim! I've been struggling with the whole WW thing - I lose 3 lbs. and in one day of splurging, gain 4! I'm so sick of it.
ReplyDelete