Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Enjoying time off

I'm enjoying my time off of work. I have a week off. I was to go away but decided against it. Save some money. Thank you Dave Ramsey...you will forever be in the back of my mind.

Since I'm staying home, I thought I would spend sometime on my blog. I wanted to update it with a new background and add some more sidebar items. Working full time and also putting in about 10-15 hours of overtime every two weeks takes up alot of time. Yes, I know I'm single and don't have any kiddos but I still have to take care of a household, i.e. cook, clean, laundry, grocery shop, pay bills...well you get the picture. My job is mentally draining almost everyday.

One thing that I thought about doing is changing my title for the blog. I just haven't decided yet. What are your thoughts. Ideas of a new name?

That's all for now.

5 comments:

  1. Gotta love Dave's voice in your head all the time, huh? Sometimes I wish he would just mind his own business. :)

    Enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove the new background!

    The recipe below looks really good.

    You should come visit me and the kids! Mike won't be home till Thursday evening sometime. Is Thursday going to be nice? We could do a picnic at the park or something. Or you could just come here. The kids LOVE having friends over. Even if it is my friends and not theirs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura that would be good. It is supposed to be nice. I could maybe meet you at Alemda park and then the kids could play on the playgroud by the pool...of course that might not be good as they may want to swim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't do the purple park. It's too big. I got to the small one at the bottom. I'll give you a call later.

    ReplyDelete