My view on life, daily living, joys, struggles and everything else in between.
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
More stuff to sell...
I just can't believe how much stuff I have. I am still hanging on to quite a bit...needed for living, cookig and decoration but I am getting rid of lots too. This is just a small portion of what I am selling!
$400 for a bike! Are you nuts!? Well dah Kim, we are all a little nuts! Um my friend Laura is going to look at it but not sure if she is going to buy it. I'll let you know. Can you cancel your order?
I definitely want to come check out that bike!
ReplyDeleteis the bike sold? let me know...i just ordered one for like 400.00 yikes....but its niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ReplyDelete$400 for a bike! Are you nuts!? Well dah Kim, we are all a little nuts! Um my friend Laura is going to look at it but not sure if she is going to buy it. I'll let you know. Can you cancel your order?
ReplyDelete