Sunday, June 27, 2010

Photography

I love looking at pictures of just about anything. I know 4 beautiful women who are wonderful photographers. I don't think I have ever seen a picture that I didn't like. My friend Julia Snider (the daughter of my friend Marianne) has made this part of her professional career. Right now she lives in Boston but traveling to NYC for the month of July to do headshots. She just has such an exciting life. I wanted to share her blog and website. Her actual website for her photography is www.juliasniderphotography.com

My sister Jodie and my friend Laura are beautiful photographers. They both have their own style. Jodie does a wonderful job shooting action shots and babies and Laura realized she loves doing weddings after helping my other friend Beth do the photography at a wedding over the weekend. Beth doesn't have a website but she is just wonderful too.

I love just looking at all the photos Julia, Jodie, Laura and Beth take. Hmm I'd love to have a photo shoot with all 4 sometime.

2 comments:

  1. Let's set it up! I've been saying for a while now that it's your turn. Let's do it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes-four lovely photographers!

    ReplyDelete