Thursday, July 29, 2010

Butterfly...

I love butterflies. They make me smile. I was having a bad day last week and when I got home from work there was a butterfly on my flowers. When I saw it, I had forgotten all about my troubles. I seriously told it to stay put so I could run up to my second floor apartment and get my camera. It was going to town on my flower, flying all around. I had a hard time getting pictures that were more still. These were the best ones.









So pretty.

3 comments:

  1. Butterflies are so hard to capture pics of but you did a great job! Don't you love how God puts things in your life just when you need them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got to forget your troubles for a while. Pretty pictures! I need to 'capture' a butterfly too. Love you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got two caterpillars in a jar and we are waiting for butterflies. :)

    ReplyDelete