Monday, December 6, 2010

Fashion Disasters


Plaid shorts/vest set. I remember when I was shopping for clothes for my senior pics. I loved this outfit. Got it at Fashion Bug. I don't like it. Oh and the gold necklace...yuck. Oh and I think..."look how skinny I am. What happened?" Life happened. Check out the big glasses.


Oh yeah...pegged jeans, abc flower shirt and black knee highs with penny loafers. I guess these outfits are not that bad. I do remember people a school telling me I always dressed nice.

This is the best. This sweatshirt is something a grandma would wear. I'm 19 here or maybe 20. May not be high school but I had no fashion sense obviously at this time. Faded jeans. Yuck. At least my jeans are not pegged. I think I have some fashion sense now.

Check out the other fashion faux pas at:

4 comments:

  1. Oh Kim! Thank you so much for the laughs I just had!! Pegged jeans was so in. So glad it isn't anymore! We should have an 80s night out haha. We would be so hot. :)

    I think you dress very nicely now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! It is good to laugh ... even if it is at ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pegged jeans! I did that all the time growing up!

    ReplyDelete