These are some of my Christmas presents. I love them. My family is so crafty. I think homemade stuff is the best.I got two rag rugs, two rag bowls (two as Holly let us pick out the colors we wanted and I asked if I could have two...she brought extra and my other sister took two as well.) The blue one goes great in my living room and the green/pink one looks so cute in my office/craft room. Holly also made a cookbook and scrapbook. You can find them all on her blog how she made them.
My mom crocheted me some coasters. (We are all in this crocheting mode right now.) My niece made me a necklace and my sister Jodie took pics of our cherubs (my nieces and nephew) a few weeks ago and put them in the frames for us. My sister Holly got an 11x13 of just her daughter as well.
All in all it was a pretty good Christmas. I also received some money, gift card, and other fun stuff.
Hope you all had a wonderful day with your family.

It looks like you were a good girl this year, Kimmie!
ReplyDeleteWow! Your family IS crafty! Very cool! Love the rag rugs!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
I am SO going to make one of those rag rugs! Homemade things make great gifts!
ReplyDelete