Here are some things I created:
A salad doesn't have to be boring. (I added some left over corn and turkey breast lunch meat) Very filling.
Veggie Soup. No meat. Very few calories. 0 WW points. Fills you up. (I saw on the Today Show one morning that to help you loose weight to eat a bowl of vegetable soup with no meat before a meal. The water and fiber from veggies fill you up.) It was very tasty with all the spices I added and some chicken bouillon.
French toast made with 12 grain bread and frozen blueberries. (I put blueberries in a bowl stirred in some splenda and heated in the microwave to make a syrup) Yum. I ate 3 pieces.
Hey can you tell the different in clarity in the pics? I can. The last one was taken with my new camera.
You're back, you're back!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks good Kimmie! and the last pic is a lot better.
Everything looks great! Keep eating the homemade soups - they are a natural detox food.
ReplyDeleteyummmmy last pic looks wonderful....see you saturday....pizza wings and homemade icecream, angel food cake adn strawberroies.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDelete