Saturday, February 13, 2010

Birthdays!!



My two older sisters, Holly and Jodie are such hams! They crack me up! This was taken in 1989.



Today is Jodie's birthday. She asked me where is my blog this morning... hehe...I just didn't know what pic to use as I don't have a lot of recent pics of us. I feel bad that I didn't post a blog for Holly's birthday. You'll get one too in December, Holly. Afterall, it is a new year. You both are the best and so beautiful.

I hope you have a very happy day today! Oh yeah, it's Holly's husband's birthday today too (Larry). Man, this family has so many birthdays in the winter. It's sometimes so hard to get up home to see everyone.

Happy Birthday! Love you.

5 comments:

  1. ohhhh dearrrrr i think i am looking better in age...please tell me that ppl.......oh goodness....thank you kimmie....no, YOU are the best of the besttttestttt....and holly too...hee hee.....love yaaaaaa

    i love birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, we all are looking better in age! Don't know if I will make it up for your birthday this weekend but hopefully next weekend. We are swamped with work as our DC office was closed this past week and so many of us brought overtime home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. Good. Ness.

    What. The. Frick???

    Um-I see we were doing our Steve Urkel impression-DO YOU HAVE ANY CHEESSSEEEEEE??? I can't stop cackling.

    Happy birthday Steve-oh ummmmmm-I mean Jodie.

    Love, Steve-I mean Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the 1989 picture :) How cute - although I must say they are both aging beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That 1989 picture is funny!!! It's almost like your pants are your bra too! he he he Those were the days!

    ReplyDelete