Okay...I didn't make it to the gym today but I did power walk outside for 30 min. 1.5 miles. I got to enjoy some sunshine too. Need that vitamin D!
On another note, I didn't do so well on the no sweets. It was book club yesterday. I had to have some biscotti with my hot chocolate. Oh yeah and I had 2 mint brownies too. Oh well, I will start again today. I physically felt sick after having that much. I will do better from now until Easter. When I have book club next month, I will only have fruit and some healthy mini muffins. I'm sure everyone will like that...not! I will have some type of soup too. My friend Linda who hosted it this month did that and I really liked idea. It was good soup too. She got a mix from the Rada knives that you can buy online or from a catalog. If you've never heard of the Rada knives, they are awesome.
Speaking of book club, for March we are reading Julie and Julia. We are also going to watch the movie too as I've been told it is totally different then the movie and then discuss both. I'm about halfway into the book. I'm a bit disappointed and everyone says the movie is so much better. Wow, for once, a movie better then the book.
Happy reading, eating and exercising.
I slacked on the no sugar thing too yesterday. :( I was working at camp and they had these little cookies that looked really good and well... I felt like I deserved it because of all the hard work I was doing haha. I can always come up with an excuse. I need to do better.
ReplyDeleteI think I might miss book group again next month. :( It will be my last chance to go out to camp until next winter so I think I want to do it one more time. I'll let you know. I do plan to read the book though. I figure if people are going to read mine later in the year that I should read theirs as well. :)