
Two questions were posted over at Girl Talk for the next hop. One was to decribe the one quality you look for in a friend and the other is if you could have a button beside your bed what would it do.
The one quality that is most important to me in a friend is one who is honest and who will be there through the good and bad. Okay that's more than one. How can you ever have a good relationship, a deep commited relationship with someone outside of family because lets face it we are usually honest with family...they are blood. Friends are awesome. They are our go to peeps that bring some sanity back into a crazy world. I try to be there when my friends need help or are struggling or just need someone to talk too or a shoulder to cry on. I've done all of the above. I want the same in return. It's not always kicks and giggles. I've also realized you need that deep friendship in a boyfriend/husband.
It's a scarey thing being vulnerable but if you are not, no one really will know you and you will never have meaningful relationships. I have been blessed with so many friends that have my back because I have been vulnerable. My closest friends know my darkest moments of my life. So did my long term boyfriends I had. It is refreshing to know you can share your life, every part of it. I've realized I need my friends because my family may not always be around. I know I can count on them. Isn't it good to have several people you can count on?
Okay...If I could a button beside my bed. It would be one that would give me a good laugh, and kick me out of bed. I hate leaving my warm bed in the morning. And it's always good to have a good laugh. It makes me happy and gets my blood pumping. That would help me get out of bed in the morning as well.
"Friends are awesome. They are our go to peeps that bring some sanity back into a crazy world." ~Love that!
ReplyDeleteAnd your answer to the button is too funny!