I was so giddy with delight. But I couldn't figure out who got it for me. Then I saw the packing slip.
I was laughing then. I couldn't believe it. And I got this a week after my sister was here making me some more pillows and curtains. She's done alot for my place, and was probably cursing me out after she left last weekend. Hehe. No she would not do that but you get the idea. HA! Gave her the incentive to buy me one. Now she will probably have to show me how to use it. I haven't touched a sewing maching since 8th grade.
Isn't she pretty? It's green! It goes with my office/craft room. First thing I'm going to do is hem some pants that have been in my closet for a year. I can't wait to start projects. More things to write about on my blog. yay! Hehe...I'm still excited. Makes me feel like I'm 12 again...Sewing pretty with Hello Kitty!
So I wonder what I'll get next? Just kidding. I don't need anything. I usually go out and by what I need or want. Gift cards are great! (Kohls, New York and Company, Kohls...wink wink.)
Cool gift! I love that it is Hello Kitty.
ReplyDeleteHello Kimmie!
ReplyDeleteGlad you liked it.
It's sew pretty!
Love you!