My version...not the real thing. I saw these being made on one of the talk shows on Friday for their Halloween segment. They look like mummies. It's store bought raw pizza dough and hotdogs ( I used turkey brats with cheese). You cut the dough in strips and wrap the dogs up to look like mummies. Bake as directed on the pizza dough package. Cute huh? Some didn't get wrapped so well but they tasted good.
My view on life, daily living, joys, struggles and everything else in between.
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Mummies and Black Cats
>
My version...not the real thing. I saw these being made on one of the talk shows on Friday for their Halloween segment. They look like mummies. It's store bought raw pizza dough and hotdogs ( I used turkey brats with cheese). You cut the dough in strips and wrap the dogs up to look like mummies. Bake as directed on the pizza dough package. Cute huh? Some didn't get wrapped so well but they tasted good.
Here's my cat. Wonder what spooked him. Maybe another bat in my place.
My version...not the real thing. I saw these being made on one of the talk shows on Friday for their Halloween segment. They look like mummies. It's store bought raw pizza dough and hotdogs ( I used turkey brats with cheese). You cut the dough in strips and wrap the dogs up to look like mummies. Bake as directed on the pizza dough package. Cute huh? Some didn't get wrapped so well but they tasted good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mmmmm-those mummies look goooooooood!
ReplyDeleteAnother bat? Just think of him as a natural decoration!
Everything's cute Kimmie, just like you!!!!!!